Online marketing companies in India are flourishing day by day. Reason being, most of the companies seek for assistance and require professional help to create their impeccable image among the customers. To keep up the interest of the customers in the e-commerce websites and online shopping, lot of experiments and updates are made in the marketing trends every time. The change in the marketing trends are accelerating every year, and here are the top 5 digital marketing trends that are likely to popularize in the year 2015:
- Mobile optimization will become more important- The focus on mobile-optimized content and social media marketing is already seen growing in this year. Later in the year, it is expected to become significant for many online marketing businesses. Many of the businesses are now planning to incorporate mobile into all areas of their digital marketing: a fully responsive website, mobile ads, and separate content specifically for mobile website users.
- Paid social media ads will sharply the popularity of brands- Businesses are retrieving positive and helpful results from their investment in social media. This includes increased exposure and traffic. Paid social ads are seen as the ways to scale these results. Especially, medium-sized businesses will be more likely to make investments in such objective-based campaigns.
- Content marketing will become bigger than ever- Marketers have been continuously witnessing the benefits of their content strategies. Lot of money is allocated by the businesses to improve the content and make it more powerful to attract the attention of the audience. In 2015, businesses will also be seen investing their money in creating mobile content, short-form content that is easily readable on mobile devices, as lot of emphasis is given on digital marketing through mobile apps.
- Email marketing will receive a renewed focus- As brands understand the value of content marketing; they will look for the ways to streamline their email content in order to avoid redundancy. Email marketing will emerge as important tool for the online companies to differentiate themselves from their competitors.
- New ways will be discovered to make native advertising less promotional, but more relevant- With the increase in popularity of native ads, marketers will constantly be searching for unique methods to mimic editorial content while remaining transparent to website visitors. This year, 2015 is expected to see collaborations between publishers and brands whereby sponsored content is specifically created to be shown alongside the primary content. Therefore, native ads would not be promotional in nature, instead they would offer relevant and engaging supplementary content.
These are the top 5 marketing trends which are expected to take a toll this year. However, there are many other ongoing experiments in the digital marketing trends. Some of them have already made their mark, while others are expected to catch fame by the end of the year.
Hence, the e-commerce companies can grab these ideas and try to implement these plans this year, which will definitely help them to boost their online business.